Solutions Architect Webservices (Boston/ USA)
Currently, following our expansion process, we need to incorporate a Solutions Architect Webservices to work on a project within an insurance and banking sector in Boston, (USA).
· At least 3 years of experience working as Java Architect.
· Experience with JAVA, J2EE, Oracle, BPM suites.
· Knowledge integrating backend APIs
· Availability for International trips.
· High spoken English level
– Interlocution with the client for taking requirements, KPIs, needs analysis.
– Management of times and deadlines of the project working integrated within the international work team.
– BPM processes.
– Installation of development, testing and production environments.
Necessary knowledge: (At least 5 years of experience)
– Quality and software development
– SOA, WEBMETHODS, CAF, My WebMethods Server, WebMetods Integration Server.
– UML Modeling
What we offer?
We offer indefinite hiring.
Attractive remuneration package.
Social benefits Immediate incorporation to company in full expansion.
If you think you fit into the profile and you are looking for professional development and participate in large-scale projects, do not hesitate to sign up.
Corus Consulting, a group of Technology and Business Consulting companies with more than 15 years of experience with consolidated companies in the sector such as M4V, Tenentia, 4Sight and Alarzel made up of more than 200 professionals providing services both in Spain and in our offices in the United States. United, Mexico, Colombia, Peru and the Philippines. We bring our experience and value to sectors such as Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Industry, Retail, Energy, Media and Aerospace-Defense.
Experts in digital transformation and the application of Big Data analysis techniques / Analytics, Process automation, development of BPM solutions. Media and audiovisual services.